- Gateway – 192.168.1.1
- Username - admin
- Password - admin
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. (Example 192.168.1.1)
- The router will then prompt for a user name and password. The default is that user name is “admin” and the password is “admin”.
- From the top menu select Wireless
- From the sub menu select Wireless MAC Filter.
- Add any MAC addresses you wish to prevent access from the internet.
- Click Save Settings.