- Gateway – 192.168.1.1
- Username - admin
- Password - admin
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. (Example 192.168.1.1)
- The router will then prompt for a user name and password. The default is that user name is “admin” and the password is “admin”.
- From the tabs across the top choose Wireless.
- Your network name will be listed as Network Name (SSID).