- Gateway - 192.168.2.1
- Username - N/A (None)
- Password - N/A (None)
Changing Wireless Security Type/Disabling
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar at the top, type in 192.168.2.1
- Click Login in the upper right.
- Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
- Select Security from the menu on the left under the Wireless section.
- To change or disable the Wireless Security, select the desired Security Mode from the dropdown (Disabled, WPA/WPA2-Personal(PSK), 128-bit WEP or 64-bit WEP).
- If WPA/WPA2-Personal(PSK) is selected, choose the Authentication (WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK or WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK) and Encryption Technique (TKIP or AES). WPA2-PSK with AES is recommended.
- Enter the Pre-Shared Key or WEP Key.
- If WEP security is selected the password will need to be 10 charecters in length (if 64-bit) or 26 characters in length (if 128-bit) and can only use 0-9 and A-F.
- If WPA or WPA2 was selected the password can be between 8-63 characters, is case sensative and can use any character on your keyboard.
- Once the passphrase has been entered select Apply Changes at the bottom of the page.