- Gateway - 192.168.2.1
- Username - N/A (None)
- Password - N/A (None)
Changing the Wireless Channel
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar at the top, type in 192.168.2.1
- Click Login in the upper right.
- Input the password and click Login (by default, the password should be left blank).
- Select Channel and SSID from the menu on the left under the Wireless section.
- From the dropdown menu labeled Wireless Channel select the desired channel. (Channels 1,3,9,11)
- Select Apply Changes at the bottom of the page.