- Gateway - 192.168.1.1
- Username - admin
- Password - admin
How to Find Firmware Version
- Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.1.1 and enter admin for both the username and password when prompted.
The Firmware Version is listed at the top of every page.
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.1.1 and enter admin for both the username and password when prompted.
Select Administration from the menu on the left.
Select Firmware Upgrade from the tabs at the top.
- Open a new tab on your web browser.
- Select the model number of your router.
- Select the hardware revision of your router and download the latest firmware.
Save the file to somewhere that is easy to locate, such as the desktop.
Tab back to your the routers firmware page.
In the Firmware Upgrade section select browse.
Select the file you just downloaded.
Click the Upload button and let the software install without interruption.