*There is none. This device requires proprietary software to configure.*
Change Wireless Channel
- Open the AirPort Admin Utility. (It is installed in the Utilities folder in the Applications folder on a Macintosh computer, and in Start > All Programs > AirPort on computers using Windows.)
- Select your base station and then choose manual setup from the menu.
- Click Airport in the toolbar, then click base station.
- Click Wireless
- Select Manual in the Radio Channel Selection.
- Using the drop down menu next to Channel select your desired channel (1,3,9,11)
- Select update.