Apple AirPort Extreme
*There is none. This device requires proprietary software to configure.*
This walkthrough is based on the OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) version of the utility.
- Open the AirPort Admin Utility. (It is installed in the Utilities folder in the Applications folder on a Macintosh computer, and in Start > All Programs > AirPort on computers using Windows.)
- Click on your base station.
- Enter the admin password you created when the device was initially setup.
- Click the edit button on the resulting pop up.
- Select the Internet tab across the top.
- Enter your Account name and password as provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- Click the Update button.