Restore to Factory Default
From the FIrmware:
Open a web browser.
Type the address “192.168.123.254” into the web address bar.
When prompted for apassword type in “admin” in the field and select "Login"
- On the screen select “Advanced Setting"
- Now select "Tool Box"
- Scroll down to Reset to Defaults and select it here.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose "ok" or "cancel" click OK.
- The device will restart and have the factory default settings.
- Locate the back of the router, where the Ethernet ports are located.
- Hold the reset button on the back for 30 seconds. You will need a paperclip, toothpick or pen to hold down the reset button.
- Let go of the reset button and wait about 1 min for the device to reboot.