- Open a web browser.
- Type the address “192.168.123.254” into the web address bar.
- When prompted for a password type in “admin” in the field and select "Login"
- On the screen select “Basic Settings”
- From this menu select DHCP server.
- On this menu screen locate the button labeled "Fixed Mapping" and click it.
- An empty table will be presented, you can add the Xbox by selecting it from the drop down menu labeled DHCP clients if the console is already connected to the network device.
- Click Select to add to blank table.
- Alternatively you may be able to manually add the console by MAC and IP addresses here as well.
- After the console has been added click "enable"
- Select "Save" at the bottom of the screen.