Zyxel P-663HN-51 Series
Gateway - 192.168.1.1
Username - admin
Password - 1234
*Bridge mode should only be used if you have a router to plug into the device.*
*Please have PPPoE information available if needed to enter into the router (contact ISP if needed to get this information)*
- Connect your computer directly to the Zyxel with an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Put http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar at the top. When prompted for login information enter the username "admin" and the password "1234".
- Once logged in click on "Advanced Setup" in the left-hand column.
- Select WAN from the submenu.
- Click the Edit button on the right hand side of that page.
- Click next until you get to the Connection Type page. On this page select Bridging.
- Click next leaving all other settings on the defaults until you are given the option to save. Click Save.
- Wait for the device to restart then powecycle both the Zyxel and the router.