Gateway - 192.168.0.1
Username - none
Password - none
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.0.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- From the menu at the top, click on Wireless Setup.
- Next from the menu on the left, click on Basic Settings.
- The network name is listed in section 2, in the box labeled Network Name. A new Network Name can be set by typing in this box.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.