Gateway - 192.168.1.1
Username - admin
Password - password or admin or password1
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. Example 192.168.1.1
- The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password. The default user name and password are: "admin" and "password"/"admin"/"password1".
- Select Configuration from the tabs across the top.
- Select Wireless from the menu on the left.
- Select Basic from the submenu.
- The Wireless Network Name (SSID) will be listed next to Network Name (SSID). The network name can be changed by entering the new name here.
- If the network name was changed click the Save button.