Gateway - 192.168.1.1
Username - admin
Password - <User Created Password> or password1 or The serial number on the back of the device
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. Example 192.168.1.1
- The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password.the default user name and password are: "admin" and "password"/"admin"/"password1".
- Select Wireless Settings from the tabs at the top.
- Select Advanced Security from the menu on the left.
- Select Wireless MAC Authentication.
- Make sure that there is no check in the Enable Access List box.
- Click the Apply button.