- Gateway - 192.168.0.1
- Username - admin
- Password - password
- Open web browser.
- Login to router by entering http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar
- The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
- Select Wireless Settings from the menu on the left.
- In the main screen click the "Setup Access List" button to the right.
- Place a check in the "Turn Access Control On" box to activate the filter.
- If you're currently connected to the network, you can select the device from the Available Wireless Stations list.
- Click the radio button next to the chosen device.
- Click Add to add the device to the Trusted Wireless Stations list.
- If you are not currently connected, you can enter the device address manually. [Enter the MAC address & name of the device in the Add Manually section]
- Repeat this to configure each wireless device to obtain a wireless link to the router. [*Note: If you select Trusted Wireless Stations Only when configuring on a wireless computer, you will lose your wireless connection when you click Apply*]
- When complete Click Apply.
- The selected devices should then appear in the "Attached Devices" menu.