- Gateway - 192.168.1.254
- Username - N/A
- Password - Device Access Code printed on the device
How to Find Firmware Version
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. Example 192.168.1.254
- Select Connection Information from the menu on the left.
- When prompted, enter the Device Access Code printed on the device.
- The firmware version is located on this page labeled Software Version.
*Firmware updates are installed automatically by the Internet Service Provider.*