- Gateway - 192.168.1.254
- Login Username – N/A
- Login Password - Access code: Access code is unique to each modem and is printed on the side of the gateway
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
The easiest method for locating your network name is to locate the Wireless Information sticker on the side of your device.
If this sticker is missing or damaged there is an alternate method explained below.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter http://192.168.1.254 into the address bar. (Or click the link) Enter the Access code on the side of the gateway.
- Select Home Network from the menu across the top.
- Select Wireless from the submenu.
- The Network Name (SSID) is listed to the right of Network Name (SSID).