- Gateway - 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254
- Username - user | admin | root | user | root | root
- Password - pass | admin | 12345 | 12345 | central | ZOOM-DSL
*Bridge mode should only be used if you have a router to plug into the device.*
*Please have PPPoE information available, if you do not have this, please contact your ISP.*
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.254 into the address bar. (Or click the link) When prompted enter the admin for the username and admin for the password if the gateway asks.
- Select Quick Setup from the menu on the left. Click NEXT
- Enter the PPPoE values as provided by the ISP. Click NEXT
- Select the radio button for “Bridging”. Click NEXT
- On the following Screen check the box “Enable Bridging Services”. Click NEXT
- Enter the LAN IP address & Subnet Mask values for your router (*192.168.1.1 is set by default*). Click NEXT
- Enable the Wireless Function on the following screen.
- Enter the Wireless Network Name (SSID). Click NEXT
- Ensure the information on the following screen matches the information provided to you by your internet service provider.
If necessary enter the PPPoE information into the subsequently connected device. (i.e. Router/Game console/Computer)