- Gateway - 192.168.0.1
- Username – N/A
- Password – Last 6 digits of the device’s MAC Address and can be found on the back of the device.
- Open a web browser and in the address bar at the top type in http://192.168.0.1.
- Type in the password, which by default in the last six digits of the gateway’s MAC address.
- From the menu at the top, click on the Advance Tab.
- Click on MAC filtering from the menu on the submenu on the left.
- Where it says MAC Filtering Setup, click in the drop down box and make sure that it is set to “Turn MAC filtering off”.
- Click Save Settings, if changes were made.