- Gateway - 192.168.0.1
- Username – N/A
- Password – Last 6 digits of the device’s MAC Address and can be found on the back of the device.
- Open web browser.
- Login to router by entering http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- If prompted for a password use the last 6 digits of the device’s MAC Address located on the back of the device.
- Select Basic on the top.
- Select DHCP from the sub-menu on the left.
- Check the Enable box under Add DHCP Reservation.
- Enter in the IP address you want the Xbox to have.
- Enter the MAC Address of the Xbox.
- Enter Xbox for Computer Name.
- Select Save.
- Select Save Settings at the top.