- Gateway - 192.168.0.1
- Username - cusadmin / <leave blank> / (ISP Charter) chtruser / (ISP Charter) chtrtech / (ISP Rogers) rogcesadmin
- Password - password / <wireless password> / <leave blank> / charter / (ISP Rogers) wra8uje / (ISP Rogers) nas00Rn7TU
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar at the top type in 192.168.0.1
- If asked for a user name and password use (cusadmin/password). If your ISP is Charter you can use (chtruser/charter or chtrtech/charter), if you ISP is Rodgers you can use (rogcesadmin/wra8uje or rogcesadmin/nas00Rn7TU).
- In the menu at the top, select Wireless.
- Select Basic Settings from the sub tabs.
- SSID is located on this page in the box under Wireless Network Name (SSID).