- Gateway - 10.0.0.1
- Username - admin
- Password - password
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. (Example 10.0.0.1)
- The gateway will then prompt for a user name and password. The default is that user name is "admin" and the password is "password".
- From the menu on the left select Gateway.
- From the submenu on the left select Connection.
- From the next submenu select WiFi.
- Under Private WiFi Network the SSID will be located here.