- Gateway - 192.168.0.1
- Username - none
- Password - none
Restore Factory Defaults
- Locate the Reset button.
- Using the tip of a ballpoint pen or toothpick press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds.
- Release the reset button.
- Wait for the device to restart.
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.0.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Click on Utilities from the menu at the top.
- Select Restore Defaults from the menu on the left.
- Click the Restore button next to the settings you wish to restore. (Most likely you will want to click on "Restore Modem to Factory Default State")
- Wait for the device to reset and restart.