- Gateway - 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
- Username – N/A
- Password – N/A
*Bridge mode should only be used if you have a router to plug into the device.*
*Please have PPPoE information available, if you do not have this, please contact your ISP.*
- Plug a computer into the LAN port of the device.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 into your address bar. (Or select either link)
- From the menu on the top click on Advanced Setup.
- Click on WAN IP Address from the menu on the left.
- Click Yes.
- Select RFC 1483 Transparent Bridging.
- Click Apply
- If necessary enter the PPPoE information into the router.