TRANSLATION

When I try to login or create new account goes c00d11cd error
and it is constantly
I have perustanavlivala program and updated Windows Update Center
help please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi Buffalo! 

Below I have attached a snippet from one of our support articles on this error code.

• Make sure that you’re playing content from the device that has your account settings, and not from a different computer.
  • Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet, and that you signed in to your app(s).
  • Make sure that the Xbox LIVE service is up and running. Go to Xbox Support, and look for a status report at the top of the page.
  • If you have reoccurring sign-in problems, make sure that the location of your computer matches the country/region of your account, and then restart your app. To learn more, see: You're signing in with an account that's different from your Windows region.
  • If you recently put your computer or device in a suspended or hibernation mode, try closing and then reopening your app.
  • Check for updated versions of the app(s) you’re using. To do this, open the app from the Start screen, and then look for an update notice in the upper-right corner of the screen.
  • If this error occurred while buying, downloading, or playing content:
    1. Close and then reopen the app.
    2. Make sure that you have network connectivity, or an Internet connection.
    3. If you’re roaming, you may be unable to access your content. Content availability varies by region.

Give those steps a try, and let us know how it goes. Cheers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.