Zumba Fitness World Party Kinect lag

I bought and downloaded this game for my wife.  When the game starts, it has the same interface as the 360 games to start the game which is hover your had over the play button.  It takes several minutes of waving hand before the Xbox One Kinect recognizes your hand.  Also, randomly once you are able to get it started, the help screen randomly pops up.  Not sure if this was truly ready for release.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 555 Applies to:

G'day Cyborg! Have you had any other issues with Kinect's gesture controls? If the sensor has been moved at all since its first calibration, you may want to go through that again to make sure it's seeing your play space and players correctly. Also, try just holding your hand above your head instead of waving it to see if Kinect will recognize it faster.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having exactly the same problem. I couldn't get beyond the "Hover over" screen, and I did try several minutes to wave and make lots of random movements with my hands to see if I could get it started. I thought it was a lag of the demo version only, so I did buy the complete game and still, I have the same problem !!

Will somebody from the Xbox team do something to get this issue fixed??  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Southerner 87,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is pretty old and the original poster has most likely been resolved, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.