Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit Needs To Be Removed!!!

Dear Microsoft,

My name is Jacob [Mod Removed] and have become very aggravated at you guys. Me and my son love the pc game zoo tycoon. We have been playing it for years. My son discovered you guys released a zoo tycoon for xbox one a few years back and has been begging me to get it. So after saving up the money for the past few months and hearing the constant begging for the game, I went out and bought the xbox one and the zoo tycoon game. It made him very happy to come home from school and see it sitting in front of the tv. He made me set it up that minute. We started playing and after just a few hours we maxed the zoo limit out. Literally only a few exhibits, few animal species, and a very small zoo compared to the map we were givin. I am very displeased at this flaw you guys included in the game. Im not sure whether to blame you or Frontier Developments for this stupid idea. The reason I am contacting you is not because of my disappointment but my sons. Seeing him so happy  to get it and then for his heart to break after only a few hours is horrible. He cried when I told him he could not build onto his zoo anymore. So I am contacting both you and or Frontier Development to see if there is any thing yall have done to improve this or if yall are working on it or will work on it. I have read tons of forums with hundreds of reviews and people wanting the same thing to be fixed. It cant be that hard. So please make your customers happy and fix this. Please fix this or call me and talk to my heartbroken son. Please respond to this meassage. Thanks.

Sincerely, Jacob

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 81 Applies to:

Hi,

Frontier made the game (MS published it) and the limit has been an issue since 2013, it was thought Frontier would expand the limit with DLC and or patches however that never happened.

Considering Frontier are currently working on Elite Dangerous I would imagine the chances of the zoo limit being changed now are somewhere between minuscule and zero.

Sorry!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.