Zoo Tycoon Demo Will Not Launch OR Uninstall

Its just a demo, but when I tried to play it, it launches  to the full screen title screen for about one second and then crashes back out to the dashboard.  I didn't really care because it was just a demo, and figured I would just uninstall it and try to reinstall it later... but it won't uninstall either.

I bring up the menu on and hit uninstall, and it asks me to confirm, which I do.  Then it goes back to the Games and Apps screen, but the game doesn't uninstall.  No error message appears. Nothing happens.  

Any idea how I can get rid of this demo?

Thanks for the help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 48 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, PIMCO, and everyone else that did not get a response previously. First, I'm sorry to see that you are still having this issue. There was a fix that was implemented for this, but the only way for it to be put on your console is by factory resetting your console. If this step is not done, the resolution will not show up on your console. Please factory reset your console to resolve this.

Since this thread is pretty old, and is now answered, I'm locking it down. If, after a factory reset, you are still seeing this issue, please feel free to post a new thread detailing what you're running into, and we'll be more than happy to troubleshoot with you.

Thanks so much for your patience with us!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.