zombies....

I am looking for some people that play zombies.... It seems not many of my friends play zombies anymore... I am trying to get the achv for them. I have a lot to get. I did manage to get the easter egg on Call of the Dead but I still need Shangri-La and moon among different achv. If anyone is interested message me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

there is a thread for forum regulars playing Moon on Saturday(today) shoot the thread creator a msg and maybe you could kill some zombies with him

I sent a FR I know our female player would enjoy having another female in the lobby.

Friend request sent I'm in UK but I'm on practilly all day and night wen off  work which is Mon tues weds so lemme know wats best and we can get cracking on some

And yeah slink plays with a good bunch you will learn a lot with them as I did but they play mainly weekends which doesn't suit me although we do get some time during the week but considering we all get 8 perks after completion off egg  more time to enjoy it would be great  

Kind words andy! We play almost every night the 5 hour time difference sure hurts the ability to play.Working for a living seems to always interfere with having fun :)We almost had that moon egg last night but failed at the very end.....

Aye unlucky mate we ll get it in the end listen ill be on about half midnight quarter 1 tomoz we can try again then if ya like and Monday about 11 will be about 6 your time. So Wat did ya make off it overall? Easier than shangri la if so then that ll do me lol. Ok slink hopefully catch yous on tommorow Sunday as I finish midnight thank god

If you guys are looking for another person I can play today any time after 8 US central time

Hit me up, I'm on Der Riese when I'm on.