zombies... pack a punch

just wondering which is the best gun you can get off the wall to pack a punch...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The M16's clip is just as big....plus you get 9 frags with it.  

Well in Kino Der Toten I prefer the m16 because of it's location and the route that I run. But if I had a weapon on the wall I would always grab and upgrade it would probably be the mp40. Still one of the strongest SMG's in Nazi Zombies and has a extremely bigger clip than the rest of the SMG's.

MP40 works for running the lighthouse zipline loop.

The M16 is more than convenient in Kino Der Toten because of its location on the stage.  On the other hand, I prefer the AK74u in Call of the Dead for its location at the bottom of the lighthouse.  It really depends on what area you're running.  If you prefer to run laps around the map, you could always conserve your ammo and hit the mystery box occasionally.  

I would also have to agree with the previous posts about the M16. If you want to really rack up the points go for that gun. I've used that gun on Kino der toten, Ascension and Call of the dead as my wall gun. In the later rounds you obviously need to pack a punch it and buying ammo off the wall is a plus. AK74U, MP40 and MP5K are also great guns to tryout as well, not to mention great mobility with the submachine guns!

cheers people.... i just get sick of running out of ammo with the guns out of the box in the later levels... normally got loads of points so thought i would start using wall guns and re buy the ammo

Best gun is the m16 as said above.  I prefer the ak74u though because of convenience...

**** like upgrading the ****P40.

[quote user="crunchy1X"]

You can avoid splash damage entirely by purchasing the PHD Flopper perk

[/quote]

not in kinder totten or whatever its called. or five?

You can avoid splash damage entirely by purchasing the PHD Flopper perk