Zombies - Navcard?

What the **** does it do - anyone know?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The black Tranzit Navcard is the 2nd step in the EE for Die Rise, no matter what side you're doing. The white Die Rise Navcard doesn't work on either map so one could assume that it will be needed for the next zombies map. Other than that it doesn't do anything yet.

Hey, has anyone else seen the letter next to someone's name? I saw it for the first time yesterday and no one knew what it was. Letter as in written letter on a piece of paper next to their points.

Do you have a video you could show us? Because I've never heard of anything like that and I play zombies a lot.

Yeah, I play a lot and I've never seen it too. He said that he did not have Die Rise either. He never knew he even had it.

If you don't have a video could you perhaps describe it a little more. Are you sure that it isn't a navcard?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Hey, has anyone else seen the letter next to someone's name? I saw it for the first time yesterday and no one knew what it was. Letter as in written letter on a piece of paper next to their points.

[/quote]That sounds like the navcard icon - once you pick it up it stays with you next to your points tally

@newfoundremedy - thanks for the reply 

by letter, do you mean as in a mail or as in A, B, C?

If the former then it is the navcard icon as mentioned... if its the latter then I'd like to know too as not seen that!!

It's not a navcard, it is a mailed style letter.

^^ thats strange, I only found it on DIE RISE yesterday and before i picked it up I had no icon... then i'm sure that it said  it said Pick up NavCard,,, and when I did, I had an icon... that is whiter than the icon from Tramzit, and when I try to put it intot he workbench, it tells me its the wrong nav card...

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

It's not a navcard, it is a mailed style letter.

[/quote]Hmmm........If it's not the navcard then it's another mystery