Can you get the secret achievment in single player

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no you definitely need at least 2 people

U can do the first part in solo cryogenic slumber party this is Wat I'm trying to do now

Help I'm trying to do first part ee solo ill do all the steps upto were I'm waiting for the excavatir to dig in tunnell 6 but everytime it goes into tunnell 11 and I never open that part up  so ill hack it anyway to stop it digging and then carry on with Rounds awaiting the breach if tunnell 6 which never comes I always seem to go down before it starts its dig were am I going wrong ? Sorry for hijacking ur thread op but can't create my own posts

Bump really need elp on this getting frustrated now lolz

its just a game of luck you have 33% chance of number 6 coming down. i can help you send friend request

you might aswell let it breach tunnel 11. It doesnt matter if you dont open up certain parts of the map, they can still be breached. Also try and get Juggernog right at the start before you first go up to the moon and then buy Quick Revive as soon as youve got the points., makes life alot easier.

Yeah let all of them breach dont hack them. This stops the chance of the same excavator coming down twice.

i just found a moon zombie barrier !! i was just playing online when this random guy started doing it lol

Hmmm, Where is it? lol

i can help if someone still needs to do it i can help. f/r or message me. and btw it helps if you open door 11 first