Zombies Help

Wussup ppl!!! Need help with Tranzit Tower of Babble Easter Egg... not to mention Zombie fans. (I play multiplayer as well but Im a f*k!n Zombie crack head)Im a pretty good player, decent rank, really dont care for noobs, but wont discriminate. Will be on for most of the day and evening as long as the server doesnt crash like it did last night. So if interested shoot me a freind request and lets do the damn thing... please no $#it head trollers,and no racists... even tho Im sure a few of u no lifers will send me a request anyways smdh. Peace...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
[quote user="UMI78"]

Wussup ppl!!! Need help with Tranzit Tower of Babble Easter Egg... not to mention Zombie fans. (I play multiplayer as well but Im a f*k!n Zombie crack head)Im a pretty good player, decent rank, really dont care for noobs, but wont discriminate. Will be on for most of the day and evening as long as the server doesnt crash like it did last night. So if interested shoot me a freind request and lets do the damn thing... please no $#it head trollers,and no racists... even tho Im sure a few of u no lifers will send me a request anyways smdh. Peace...

[/quote]Click for friends.