Zombies exploits

So the little kids from "down unda" have hinted to me that there is a working 3 gun glitch on Call of the Dead...  OF EFFING COURSE I quit out immediately and did my thing... Anyone else hear about this crud?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I agree with ninja. Yea, you arent ruining someones experience directly, but the fact that you hack or glitch in the first place say.....hhhheeeyy wait a minute! I did the care package glitch a few times in MW2! Shaaaadaaaaap! lol

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

I do not like glitches in zombies but I love more than 2 gun glitches. It is not game breaking or leaderboard wrecking glitches like the lander glitch or barrier glitches. Back in WaW in Verruckt I could have every gun in the game at once. I do not think this is anything that should be worried about.

[/quote]

Yeaah. I can't stand glitchers, modders or cheaters. If you're guilty of one glitch you support all forms of unfair gameplay. I've even taken a guy off of my friend's list who I've known for over two years because of him using the multiple gun glitch. He's a piece of crap (and so are you) for supporting glitches. Glitches and mods are what's ruining the past CoD games and why honest players can't enjoy them. Thanks a lot.

[/quote]

Well said

yeah, PC modding> xbox modding. i love messing around on grand theft auto with different skinned guns and everything.

No problem. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. To each his own.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

I do not like glitches in zombies but I love more than 2 gun glitches. It is not game breaking or leaderboard wrecking glitches like the lander glitch or barrier glitches. Back in WaW in Verruckt I could have every gun in the game at once. I do not think this is anything that should be worried about.

[/quote]

Yeaah. I can't stand glitchers, modders or cheaters. If you're guilty of one glitch you support all forms of unfair gameplay. I've even taken a guy off of my friend's list who I've known for over two years because of him using the multiple gun glitch. He's a piece of crap (and so are you) for supporting glitches. Glitches and mods are what's ruining the past CoD games and why honest players can't enjoy them. Thanks a lot.

I forgot you could do it in that map too. 3 guns is a good amount especially with that combo.

@NoxiousFarts I love the Shino Numa 3 gun glitch with the perk and the box , Ray Gun , WunderWaffe , MG32 and the Browning = Winning.

I've seen it on youtube where you can buy the m16 while having 2 other guns.  It's not really game breaking and a waste of time imo. You need a teammate to die for this glitch to work as well.

search youtube.  If there is a glitch like that...I am sure it would be on there.