Zombies Easter Eggs Shangri La, or The Moon

Hello, im looking for people to do the easter egg for the moon mainly, also down to do Shangri La. Watched Vid's for both and i know the maps very well. Got to lvl 27 solo on moon, and 25 solo on Shangri La. I got a mic, and am good with working with others as long as your not a little british child who sings all game. Add me or send me a msg VodkushM.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Let me know if you'd still like help withthese achievements.

yeah im down to help too. message or f/r me

Cool adding both of uz :)

I'm totally down to do the Shangri-la EE.  I've been looking for a group to do this for a little while now.  PM me via LIVE!

I still have nightmares about doing the shangri-la one, so count me out on that. I'll do moon though.

If your still looking for someone hit me up. I am dying to get this achievement

Alright well i need 3 people to be on at an organized time, must have mics and know kind of wat to do for easter egg.

Can do this in the evening at about 10 Eastern time. I'll be on tonight at 10 so lets try and get the people together. Just send me an invite or a message b4 10pm and ill no to invite you.  I'd like to do shang first then the moon with the same 3 people.  Can be 2 nights since shang takes so damn long.

Also sry for late response been busy with rl stuff.

LETS GET ER DUN!

VodkushM

i need the one for the moon,plus we could work on the other moon achievements if any of you guyz are interested,

please message me.

I'm down for this. Only achievements need doing is the ones for Moon. Also dont forget that whoever plays Ricktofen in Moon MUST have both Time travel Will Tell and either Ensemble Cast or Stand In as well.

I just got the achievement 'Cryogenic Slumber Party' about 1 hour agao and i had all the equipment needed to do the 'Big Bang Theory' achievement but i needed the Easter Egg achievements off Shangri-La and Call of the Dead, So yeah if you have still not done it i'm down for the Focusing Stone :)