Zombie Players

I'm just looking for some relaxed players. In other words, no one that's going to yell in the mic. And a mic is the only requirement I have-- it's too difficult to organize and be successful without one in zombies.

I have all the maps and I consider myself to be a good team player in zombies; I like being 'the medic' in a group but I can carry my own as well. I have good strategies for a lot of the maps but I'm also a good listener if you think you have a better way to do things. 

Lastly, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR GT HERE if you want to play-- I will add you myself-- I do not accept random friend requests. 

I'm in Eastern Standard Time and I mostly play on weekends.

Happy Gaming! 
~Palmtop 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

caller man27

im lookinfor zomb players! for shargai la n call of dead easter egg on most nights send a fr n msg ill play n plz hav a mic n good team work!

caZ51arlos, central time zone. I have completed the call of the dead easter egg, but not the shangri la.

Shoot Lucy

Also looking to complete any/all easter eggs.

add me if your from the uk. lag issues are the worst in zombies.

tybron813    lv 33 on moon and 38 on ascention i think...add me

I'm always down for zombies it takes entirely too long to filter through the public servers mainly play der reise ascension and kino but down for whatever and I'm on the east coast

Oops sorry gt : xXPapa CapsXx

add me im on most nights looking to do some easter eggs to hit me up Papa!