Zombie Freaks?

hey.. yup I'm a  girl that's obsessed with zombies... am I alone in this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Zombies are awesomeeeee...plus i play L4D2 alot

Add me , L4D2 is my faaavorite ! Especially since I bought all of the DLC's. Add me @ : BtchPlzImGG

Zombies are pretty awesome. I've played pretty much every zombie game on the 360. I picked up the new Walking Dead yesterday.

The best game for mass slaughtering of freaks/zombies is Crackdown 2.

You can club them, burn them, throw grenades at them, drive over them, electrocute them, smash them, launch them in the air, throw them off the top of buildings, etc.  

Not a girl but I love playing zombies with my friends

I LOVE zombies!! :D :D

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

The best game for mass slaughtering of freaks/zombies is Crackdown 2.

You can club them, burn them, throw grenades at them, drive over them, electrocute them, smash them, launch them in the air, throw them off the top of buildings, etc.  

[/quote]

I loved Crackdown 2! The jetpack boots made it even better. I would glide for hours looking for green orbs and killing zombies.

zombie r people 2 jk i love killing zombie

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

I loved Crackdown 2! The jetpack boots made it even better. I would glide for hours looking for green orbs and killing zombies.

[/quote]

I spent a ridiculous time in the air.  I really loved that game.  I would fly for a while, then when I was tired of that I would kill some zombies, then I'd drive around, back to the air again, searching for orbs...I could play it for hours and never get bored.  

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

I spent a ridiculous time in the air.  I really loved that game.  I would fly for a while, then when I was tired of that I would kill some zombies, then I'd drive around, back to the air again, searching for orbs...I could play it for hours and never get bored.  

[/quote]

Yeah, I was gliding around everywhere I went. You could basically stay in the air forever, as long as you had the boots.