Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

LOL. The voice acting sounds horrible haha, but it looks fun.

Supposed to drop sometime this month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx4Jk47kSHI&feature=related

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

I might get it if they made it more enjoyable than it's predecessor. That one got really boring really fast, for me anyways.

Close to Left 4 Dead but with a different style and crappier look.

So Never Die Alone huh? I hope...

While I do love me some zombies, I'll probably pass on this one. I tired of the arcade-ish zombie games these days. I want a zombie game that has a compelling story and is actually scary. Sadly I can only hope :/ Also I can see the dialogue getting very annoying in this game.

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

While I do love me some zombies, I'll probably pass on this one. I tired of the arcade-ish zombie games these days. I want a zombie game that has a compelling story and is actually scary. Sadly I can only hope :/ Also I can see the dialogue getting very annoying in this game.

[/quote][quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

[/quote]

I agree, I wish all the dumb zombie games would end. The best zombie movies/shows/games of all time are 28 Days Later and The Walking Dead (AMC). Both are relatively slow, story and character driven zombie movies about the end of humanity and the quest for survival. Not about mowing down millions of walking dead. Wish they would take a hint and give us something worthwhile.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

[/quote]

I agree, I wish all the dumb zombie games would end. The best zombie movies/shows/games of all time are 28 Days Later and The Walking Dead (AMC). Both are relatively slow, story and character driven zombie movies about the end of humanity and the quest for survival. Not about mowing down millions of walking dead. Wish they would take a hint and give us something worthwhile.

[/quote]

And on another note.... WOO! Walking Dead Season 2 Starts sunday !!!!! :D Soooo excited!!

Wow, thats some lame @$$ dialog lol.

I might get it though, the original was fun. It all depends on the price, if its only 800 points like the first one then hell yea if its 1200 then no, i'll just wait for the Walking Dead game to drop.

Have the first, love the first will buy the second.

I'll probably end up getting it. The first one was a very easy completion.

Does anyone know a release date or price on this?

Made a full purchase for the first one, and its loads of fun! Plus its an easy achievement completion as well.

Most likely picking this up now.

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]And on another note.... WOO! Walking Dead Season 2 Starts sunday !!!!! :D Soooo excited!![/quote]A friend just recommended it to me last night, so I watched season 1 this morning. I was very impressed. Can't wait for the season premier in a couple hours.