Zombie Apocalypse 2

LINK

Ive never played the first one for XBLA but have heard mixed things about it, the second one coming this fall looks prett fun haha. Anyone know if the first one is worth downloading?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes the first one is great fun, some of the most annoying zombies EVER in a game but its pretty fun.Cool game modes too.This looks pretty bad @@@ as well.

The first was ok.  There are plenty of other arcade titles I'd rather have a sequel to though.

You guys want a great arcade series try Alien Breed.Im still not sure why that game isnt more popular,its such a great game.High quality feel to it,Team17 know how to make games.

First one was fun, but got very repetitive very fast. Escpecially the last levels were just a pain to get through. Got the first one on deal of the week, not sure if I want a second one.

Second and third are tons better, better weapons better weapons and you can buy upgrades which make the games replayable

I meant the first Zombie Apocalypse, not Alien Breed.

Ahhh.

Ty for the info.

Never got around to buying the full version of the first, most likely i'll just wait around and pick up this new one.

Seems the same accept a little better.

I got talked into buying the first one without trying it out first and it's pretty bad. 90% sit in corner and shoot in one direction until later levels where they force you to move around. Super boring game in which the thought I hope this gets a sequel never popped into my mind. If they made an actual good game I would distance it from the first as hard as I could. The Zombie Arcade in Black Ops was funner.