Zero Bloom Slayer DMRs - Gametype

Thought I'd let you all know that the Zero Bloom gametype is now available. :)

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23745054&player=HaloWaypoint

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just downloaded it. Will try to test it out tonight. Thanks for the link!

I will too, be interesting to see this.

Im interested too, and its cool its available for download now, im probably just being ignorant but will the zero bloom be its own game type in a TU playlist or something like that? i think i read something along those lines.........

Zero Bloom will be included in a playlist starting on October 4th. These TU update changes will not be seen in matchmaking until the 4th when a new playlist is released with the settings.

~

In related news, I just checked it out in a local custom game with my 2nd controller as my guest. WOW is it awesome. I got a 4 headshot kill with the DMR without zooming in from half way across tempest, and successfully pulled off a 3 shot pistol kill from across the map (Halo: CE pistol). YES! I can't wait to actually play with those settings. Gonna be great. I also tested the Armor Lock drain and bleed through melee, and they're all present and accounted for. So excited!

I am more than willing to test this out in some custom games if anyone is down

I would, but right now is a no-no as I'm about to be going to sleep :/

I tried it a bit earlier though and I must say that it is pretty sweet. I think we should play it on Friday for FGN.

Wait, the Halo CE pistol is back?

NOOOOOOOOOOO! REACH IS RUINED FOREVER!

-

Anyways, I can already tell, Bloomless is going to be worse and the DMR and that god awful Pistol  are going to dominate if they didn't get a rate of fire drop, or damage drop.

No noticeable ROF drop or damage drop. 4 shots to the head with the DMR and 3 shots to the head from anywhere on the map with the CE pistol. Those aren't going to be the normal settings in matchmaking though. Apparently there will be specific gametypes in voting that will offer the Bloomless settings. Other ones will have 85% bloom or something as 343 believes that percentage best imitates a properly working bloom function.

Great... I need a HDD... Now!

"No noticeable ROF drop or damage drop. 4 shots to the head with the DMR and 3 shots to the head from anywhere on the map with the CE pistol. Those aren't going to be the normal settings in matchmaking though. Apparently there will be specific gametypes in voting that will offer the Bloomless settings. Other ones will have 85% bloom or something as 343 believes that percentage best imitates a properly working bloom function".

I'm going to have to try these out myself, at some point, but hopefully gametypes without bloom are common enough :D