Why isn't there a forum for Yu-Gi-Oh?

And if there is, where can i find it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What the .. I dont even .. what is a Yu-Gu-oh ?

The best card game ever. <3

Yu-Gi-Oh is a game that requires intact mental faculties which are above par needed for a simulated strategist platform. Which judging from your taciturn response you''ll remain forever befuddled and dimwitted.

Now, once you've perused your comment again and have arrived at the only conclusion possible based purely on hindsight and given the fact that just one brain cell significantly larger than what a cro-magnon man possesd would have been satisfatory in determing a viable/helpful answer pointing me in the right direction would have sufficed.

Or maybe i should say...how the...why i oughta....Those big red shoes you're wearing is a dead give away. You clown.

[quote user="Varakharne"]

What the .. I dont even .. what is a Yu-Gu-oh ?

[/quote][view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6ysL2_hw4]

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

That clip is kinda tight. But his hand on his hip is almost crossing the line.   hahahahaaa

magic > yugioh

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

[/quote]

^^ this

[quote user="The Tattoo Kid"]

Yu-Gi-Oh is a game that requires intact mental faculties which are above par needed for a simulated strategist platform. Which judging from your taciturn response you''ll remain forever befuddled and dimwitted.

Now, once you've perused your comment again and have arrived at the only conclusion possible based purely on hindsight and given the fact that just one brain cell significantly larger than what a cro-magnon man possesd would have been satisfatory in determing a viable/helpful answer pointing me in the right direction would have sufficed.

Or maybe i should say...how the...why i oughta....Those big red shoes you're wearing is a dead give away. You clown.

[/quote]When you use that many big words in one paragraph, it almost becomes as unreadable as someone with a 3rd grade writing level. Calm it down there champ.

Wow, a 6 year old on the computer all by himself. Remarkable.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

[/quote]

So you think recent Sonic games are better than Gears of War and you think this is the best card game ever? Lol.