Youtube

this is my first cod game ever played im trying to get better at the game i been watching alot of tmartn he helps alot hes great at doing best class setups who else besides tmartn does a good class setup video ? after the patch i been doing bad i use to use the SMG MSMC  like Tmartn said with laser sight and fore grip i feel like after the patch i dont do so good with it no more and tmartn taking long to make a update best in class after the patch any body else i could go 2 ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Theicerink5am is another good choice, PLAY WITH A PARTY IT'S THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE FOR GETTING BETTER!

XboxAhoy and Drift0r make good classes around guns. Give them a watch. You can also try Elite TV.

If experimentation is the name of the game, try out Combat Training whenever you can. Especially when you want to try a new class. Then you can see if it works or if it needs tweaking a lot.

I've seen a couple videos by tmartn and I think he does a pretty good job. With that being said, what works for tmartn isn't necessarily going to work for you. As Uneasy said, just jump in games and experiment with different pieces of equipment.

I like to find a gun I'm comfortable with (currently the Type 25) and then experiment with different attachments, secondaries, perks, etc... Then, once I find some perk/secondaries/equipment combinations I like, I might stick with those and go back to trying different guns. Rinse and repeat... :)

Just jump in games and have fun and experiment for yourself.