YouTube, Vudu, and system lock up

YouTube is not in HD. Vudu crashes in the middle of a movie. Battlefield 4 causes the system to lock up. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 96 Applies to:

Hello,

YouTube is just an app it depends on the videos you choose to watch if they are in HD format or not

Regarding VUDU issues you should have a better net connection, crashes are caused from lagging

Battlefield 4 has a known issue acknowledge from the publisher that should address this problem with another patch

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I disagree with your statement regarding Vudu. I have Verizon Fios with 75 down and 35 up. I almost immediately load up HD movies. The problem is the video will just stop playing. It won't buffer or drop quality. It just stops. When I restart I am back at the beginning of the movie. When I fast forward or try to jump to where I was the app crashes completely and asks me to restart the program. VUDU on 360 was flaky and it looks like it's flaky on the One as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same issues,  90mbps down/15mbps up connection.

When playing Vudu movies the app will just suddenly crash and go to the xbox one home screen. Relaunching the app and then the movie takes me back to the beginning of the movie. I am unable to watch a single movie without it crashing at least 6 times.

Sorry this didn't help.