Youtube Question

IDK where to put this so if its in the wrong section please tell me.

I am well aware of the thousands of video gameplay out there and wanted to put up some of my own. My big question is the whole copyright policy. I want to get some Halo 4, GTA IV, and other type of xbox games. I am NOT going to be putting ads on at all.  Just want to post vids, maybe get popular, and not get copyright struck or sued Lol. So, am I allowed to post vids, and if I am what should I put in the videos to show that I was allowed.

Thanks Guys,

Just a question

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It just helps to ave an opinion. Family bought me a bunch of expensive recording equipment and I don't want it to go to waste, but I also don't want to be banned of YouTube forever. Thanks for the opinion, if anyone else would be as kind to also give theirs would be great, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I guess you did your research. You really should talk with YouTube about this or read their policies. Since I may know a little about YouTube, I will simply let you know a few things. Everything that is not yours is usually copyrighted. SOPA was trying to put an end to these type of video's not to long ago. It did not work but who knows if they will try again? For now YES you can post these type of video's there as long as your not collecting money from them. If you were to collect a single cent from the video's, YouTube would shut you down very fast.  If something is not permitted or a company wants the video taken down then you will get a warning first. If you would like to show credit where credit is due you can add your credits for gameplay/music/ext... at the end of your video and in the description bellow.  I do not represent Xbox or Microsoft. This is my opinion. I am not telling you you should. I am just letting you know a few things I know.  I hope everything goes well, whatever you decide.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.