Youtube Crashing

Has anyone else ran into this problem? I haven't been able to get Youtube to load on my xbox one for weeks. I've deleted and reinstalled it and done several hard resets but it will never load. When I try to launch the app it brings up the red app screen (that says Youtube) but then crashes and loads back to the desktop, never actually loading the app itself.

I'm wondering if I have an issue with cacheing? Since you can't actually fully delete apps doing an uninstall/reinstall is useless for this, but hard resets (which allegedly cause the cache to clear) didn't have any effect. Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:
Answer

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the issue with the YouTube app! If the issue is continuing to occur and you are participating in the Preview Program, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. This way the proper teams can address the issue. If you are not participating in the Preview Program, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.