youtube account doesn't automaticaly log in

Does the Youtube app automatically save your Youtube/Google account info? Or do I have to sign in with an activation code every time I start the app?

I have logged into my Youtube account successfully via the prompt through Xbox app (1. Go to youtube.com/activate 2. enter following code:) - it worked fine. But if I close the app/shut down the system, and then go back to the Youtube app it does not automatically log me back in or save my account at all. So it prompts me to sign in with a new code again. Does this app not automatically sign your account in like for example: Netflix? I don't have to re-activated Xbox live to access my Netflix account every time I close and restart the app....

Suggestions? Or is this something I have to live with, with Youtube on Xbox (hopefully not)? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

Why yes it does signed in with mine when the app launch and no problems yet so yes it will save ur info.

Did not read all the way through just redownload it and see wat happens if it continues then ur screwed

Try clearing system cache and see if that helps. Isn't there a section on the youtube app to make sure you stay logged in? I don't remember for sure since I haven't checked that section in so long.