Your tips?

So after an Xbox break, I got an early Xmas gift of a new Xbox :) in the bundle pack was Batman 2! While I never bothered with any of the other Lego games I must admit I'm thoroughly enjoying what I've played so far of this! My question to you is this! What's tips or suggestions do you have to a new player of the lego games? Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

play through all the levels in the story mode first to unlock as many characters as possible.

-

don`t try and find all the secrets/collectables until you have unlocked free play in all levels and purchased most of the characters.

-

several characters will have unique abilities to be able to get through certain parts of the game,learn those abilities.

-

when playing free play mode the game will automatically select characters you need to find the collectables in that level.

-

you will find red bricks as you go along that activate cheat codes,these are not really cheats.

-

it is important that you turn these cheats on in the pause menu as early on in the game as possible so you earn as much "money" as possible to buy your characters and vehicles, and to be able to find the minikits with the minikit finder.

-

the "cheats" do not disable achievements.

-

I would definitely try some of the other lego games as most of them are even better than batman 2.

Wow! Thanks for the advice!

Yeah might need to get some of the other ones and have a go, thanks again!

ATB