Your Team Lost

Not sure what to tell you.  But honestly was it your team or squads fault?   First off you can not win every round.  If you do then I would dare to say there is something hinky with one or two of your team members.  I mean come on. Given the numbers you simply can not.  Everyonesle on xbox is not dumb.

Second did you really help your squad. Or did you cost them more tickets by running in blindy.  Did u hold up so they could spawn on you.  Only u know the awnser.  Of course in joining random squads  I have heard everything from they are cheating to Only level 50 should have the abilility to kill me.   I simply love the level 50 remark.

Your team lost it happens, move on.  Learn give others time to learn.  Bossing helps no one unless they ask you for it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Honestly, if you can't score more than 1000 points per match, you deserve the criticism.

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

Honestly, if you can't score more than 1000 points per match, you deserve the criticism.

[/quote]

Wow, someone supporting the squad may not go that high.   Deserve.  You must pay for there internet, Xbox live service all there games and controlers.  Bought them a new tv, gave them some turtle beaches to boot.

DESERVE????

You can not complain about team play and complain about score the two do not go hand and hand.  Many things that help the team does not get scored. How do you scrore suppresion fire, how do you score drawing fire. And many other things.

If you play a full match from beginning to end and can't manage at least 1000 points then odds are you either aren't that good or you are having a really really bad game. On my worst day I always clear 1000 points per full match and I consider myself a slightly above average player.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

[/quote]

Wow, someone supporting the squad may not go that high.   Deserve.  You must pay for there internet, Xbox live service all there games and controlers.  Bought them a new tv, gave them some turtle beaches to boot.

DESERVE????

You can not complain about team play and complain about score the two do not go hand and hand.  Many things that help the team does not get scored. How do you scrore suppresion fire, how do you score drawing fire. And many other things.

[/quote]

I'm not sure if you understand. The game just throw points at you for helping out your team. Heal your squad, here are some points. Spot an enemy and your teammates kill them? Take this fistful of points, I have more with your name on it.

Team play and score can be compared. We have a section of points dedicated to team score and squad score ;)

y'know....on average I score pretty high on the  team I'm with, usually one of the top  ones......I still have a few "off" games now and then.....it happens

to criticize another player for their score is severely narcissistic...I mean unless the player in question was obviously trying to do badly like TK'ing alot or whatever....but to criticize without knowing is self absorbed...a person could be having an off game or an off night even.

the OP is right though....typically the team lost....honestly instead of complaining  about how awful your teammates are....did you try your hardest?....if so and you lost badly, switch servers...if it was a tight or close game...stick around, those get interesting

I ran into a few topics you started and all you do is complain. Maybe you should just play another game?

EVERYONE! loses games,Instead of trying to spend my time trying to place blame on people,i just pick myself up and try to turn the next match round,failing that if you are that unlucky to have found a really awful team,just find another server.It can happen late at night,i had a few games the other night with only like 4 or 5 per team and i was top player every time even on a game where i only got like1200pts.It happens,its all part of the experience.I mean how much fun would it be if you couldnt lose?

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

Team play and score can be compared. We have a section of points dedicated to team score and squad score ;)

[/quote]

Yeah but the best way to get a high team/squad score is by using loads of tanks & choppers (with a team/squadmate, obviously), so that's not the 100 % truth either IMO...

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

on average I score pretty high on the  team I'm with, usually one of the top  ones......

[/quote]

Top 12 almost every time, I'm sure! ;)

Yes but it gets very annoyoing when you have a game where you score 4000 points or more and everyone else on your team has barely 1000 points. If you are supporting your squad then you should easily score points. Repairing vehicles, giving ammo, and healing squad members give you plenty of points.

Yeah it can be annoying,but that only happens at like 1 or 2 in the morning to me when theres not so many on.mostly when i play at a normal times its usually quite evenly matched.Everyone has a bad game now and then.It depends how you play aswell,i mean playing as assault or medic is virtually impossibe to get less than 1000 in a full game but for people who play recon it can happen easily.