Your reaction to getting destroyed?

I noticed today that I have a rather large amount of people avoiding me and as I pretty much only play Reach, that'd mean that's where the majority of the complaints come from. The thing is I'm usually in a party chat so I'm not swearing or being disruptive, I've only ever quit like 2 games, and I never do anything unsporting. With that said, that would mean people are avoiding me just because I get a bunch of kills each game. Is this generally your reaction to getting killed repeatedly or do you react differently?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I generally only avoid people when they destroyed me if they like held the objective to allow their team to just spawn kill or something like that. But if it's just like one person on the other team that did really well I don't avoid them, sometimes I actually prefer them.

I generally don't have to worry about it.

If I do have to worry about it then its generally a case of connection/dubious tactics/so on and if it's any of those I'll just wait before starting a match... I don't like bothering with the 'Avoid' system since I don't put much stock in it myself.

If I'm genuinely getting beaten with no unfair influence then it doesn't bother me and I'll just keep searching and playing whoever I happen to come across, along with trying to talk my team through what we're going to do next time. Since I don't generally play with amazing people I'd probably just continue to lose, but W/L doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I used to have really good rep before playing Reach. . .  now I have a high % of avoided... I never quit games, even when people invite me to play or whatever I wait till the match I'm in is done, yet I still have 9% on quit early.... I even have 7% on being to agrressive. . It's a game where you go around killing people. I thought the point was to be agressive. .  Unsporting is just a generic term and I used to give everyone that would be AFK in Firefight that.. and I give that to everyone that purposely team kills over & over...  But somehow I got 41% unsportsman like when I'm usually the one person being sporting like. .

I don't pay attention to the my avoid percentage. Most people will go out of their way to avoid you, but the same can't be said for preferring. There's more incentive to avoid someone if you're raging than there is to prefer someone in you're happy.

~

With that said, the entire feedback 5 star system is completely flawed. The only people who EVER have 3 stars are the people who just created an account. Within a few games, they're already at 5. I highly doubt that a 5 star rep should be following everyone who plays.

That's how it is for me as well. I've never talked to the people in my lobby, never sent hate mail, and don't t-bag either. And my highest avoided percentage  is for "unsporting" "being disruptive" and "trash talking." I'm like what the heck you people. >:O When people demolish me in game, I just accept it. If you can accept to win, you can accept to lose. I mainly get annoyed when I lose because kids on my team go -16, but it can't be helped. It's my own fault anyway for not having Halo friends. I don't avoid people. Mainly I prefer them so I can have another go to get my win back. Bwahaha.

I only avoid people who keep betraying teammates, I never avoid people on the other team, its just not in me

heck I think I prefer more people than the ones I avoid

~

dont know my own avoid percentage but next time I'm on I will check it
~
potato 

As ME said above, only if your a nuisance i avoid you.

Other than that, if someone were to "destroy" me.

I'd make it my every objective to get a rematch goin'..

I don't tend to fixate on it either.

Along with the flawed rep system, I don't really care, or have any use for it.

If I do manage to get crapped on in a match I would just rage a little, take a break, complain to my younger brothers, make a sandwich, and jump right back in.

trash talk 13%

aggresive 3%

unsporting 43%

quit early 23%

59% avoideed me :(

I have 65%, is that something to be proud of? ^ ^

I need disruptive, and i get the high score.