Your "Easy Achievement Game"

So, I figured I'd do a simple little game.

All you have to do is click on the person's above you gamertag and find one of their achievements that you think they can get in under 5 minutes. ANY game, not just their last 5.

Then post it!

Have at it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Black Ops: Break free from the torture chair.

Did I do it right?

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Black Ops: Break free from the torture chair.

Did I do it right?

[/quote]It has to be one I haven't earned though.......................

OP: Dante's Inferno.  Poetry in Motion (combo of 666).  Equip the Coin Of Plutus relic. It increases the time available between hits in a combo. Do the challenge that requires you to stay airborne for eight seconds in the Fraud circle of Hell. This challenge spawns low level enemies. Blast them with the Crucifix attack repeatedly until you get a 666-hit combo. Note: Do not use finishing moves.

This will also get you an achievement for 200 hits in one combo.  That means I earn bonus points.

Op: medal of exploration Mass effect 1 land on an uncharted world.

Elite Rampant:  Black OPS.  Slingshot Kid shall be the one.  Load up the prison break stage.  Destroy the three targets with only three shots.  If you miss one save and quit, then reload.

Thookins: Fear 2. Suicidal tendancies. Kill yourself 5 times.

[quote user="xParanoiaAgentx"]

[/quote]

L.A. Noire: Lead Foot- Keep the needle above 80mph for more than ten seconds while driving.

Game Room - Sent your first challenge

Takes about 10 seconds.

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="xParanoiaAgentx"]

[/quote]

L.A. Noire: Lead Foot- Keep the needle above 80mph for more than ten seconds while driving.

[/quote]

not easy at all

Was looking for an achievement and noticed you've played Tales of Vesperia but didn't finish it. That in it's self is an achievement worth getting.