- What version & build of Windows are you running? Windows RT 8.3 (build 9600)
- What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? You. Surface 2.
- About how long ago did you start having this problem? Since I got this Surface to replace the old RT.
- Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games? No but I haven’t tried anything else in the Microsoft collection as this is the only one (Minesweeper) that I enjoy playing.
- Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens. Starting from a fresh uninstall where I asked to remove everything to a fresh install: Tap on the App > “Checking Price” > “Do you want to install this item?" "Price: Free "Description Activate your game” With the choice of “Install” or “Cancel” Cancel does not allow sign in but when you tap “Install” > “Processing Please wait” > “You own this item Your purchase wasn’t completed because you already own Activate your game” > Tap “Close” (only option). > “To use this app, you need to sign in with the Microsoft Account used to download it [I am by the way] Go to the Windows Store… [already tried this].
- Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:
This works fine on other PC’s but I have already reset this one and tried wsreset and a myriad of other things trying to fix this such as the Windows Store app diagnostic tool etc. one thread I came across indicated engineering would be contacted for someone with the same symptoms so if my issue can also be resolved the same way that would be great. This is preventing me from playing the daily challenge and is making me reconsider the whole idea of paying to get rid of ads if I cannot even play the game.